Coordinated Services Planning
Do you have a child or youth with multiple or complex special needs? Coordinated Service Planning is a program that can assist. It provides your family with a seamless approach to getting the care your child needs.
What is it?
- This program develops a coordinated plan of care with the family and all service providers.
- Meetings are held regularly with a Service Planning Coordinator.
- Coordinated Service planning focuses on all areas of a child’s development: fun, family, friends, function, fitness, and future.
Who is eligible?
- Any child with special needs who is involved with two or more support services.
- Available for children from birth to completion of high school.
- Families who need help in coordinating their child’s services.
How to connect?
Service Planning Coordinators work with the following agencies:
- Five Counties Children’s Centre
- Canopy Support Services
- Community Living Trent Highlands
- Point in Time Centre for Children, Youth and Parents
Get involved with Coordinated Service Planning. Speak to your current team members from any of these agencies to find out more.