Autism Spectrum Disorder – Resources
Five Counties Children’s Centre helps children with physical, communication and developmental needs. We work with children and adolescents, along with their families and the community, to strengthen their abilities and promote their participation as active members of the community.
Find resources and links to support your child/youth with autism.
- Access OAP (Ontario Autism Program)
- Connect to autism services and supports across Ontario.
- Ontario Autism Program
- Learn about the OAP, including eligibility and how your family can access services.
- Autism Ontario
- Find a community of support in this organization that represents the thousands of people on the autism spectrum and their families across Ontario.
- Autism Ontario Central East Region Chapter (includes Peterborough, Northumberland, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton and Durham)
- Autism Ontario – Upcoming Events
- Autism Services – Canopy Support Services
- Find autism support services close to home, including a range of fee-for-service options.
- Kinark Autism Services
- Kinark provides support for children and youth (ages two – 18) diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families.
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Since 1974, Kerry’s Place has been creating, and providing evidence-based supports and services for children, adolescents, and adults, with Autism Spectrum Disorder.