The 2016 National Census is to be completed this month – May 2016!
You can do this online at http://www.census.gc.ca/. Simply enter your 16-digit secure access code and follow the instructions.
If you received a letter, your secure access code is located at top of the page.
If you received a paper questionnaire, your secure access code is located at the top right corner of the first page.
Alternatively, you can complete a paper copy and return it in the green envelope accompanying the questionnaire.
For more information, visit the website listed above or call 1-855-700-2016. Respondents who use TTY (a telecommunications device for people who are deaf)can call 1-866-753-7083.
Celebrating 40 years:1975-2015!
What We Do for Kids is Amazing
Five Counties is a children’s treatment centre serving Peterborough, City of Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and Haliburton Counties. Some children may need specialized services to reach their potential. For more than 40 years the Centre has been known for excellence and high quality services. Enjoy your journey through our website.
Thank you to our Community Media Partners who are an important member of the Five Counties’ team.
Our Vision – To Make Dreams Come True
Ontario’s Special Needs Strategy
Our vision is for an Ontario where children and youth with special needs get the timely and effective services they need to participate fully at home, at school, in the community, and as they prepare to achieve their goals for adulthood. To achieve this vision, we need a Special Needs Strategy that…
- identifies children’s needs earlier and gets them the right help sooner;
- coordinates service planning for children with multiple or complex special needs; and
- makes rehabilitation services more seamless from birth through the school years.
- Our goal is for Ontario’s children and youth with special needs and their families to have…
- a single point of intake with clearly articulated service plans;
- seamless integration of a range of services; and
- smooth transitions in and out of a range of supports and services.
- For more general information on this process, please visit: Ontario’s Special Needs Strategy.
If you are interested in working at an amazing organization, please see our employment opportunities .
All documents on this website are available in accessible formats upon request.
Our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan Jan 2015 – Dec 2019 is detailed here.
Your privacy is very important and we would like to share Our-Commitment-to-Your-Privacy.
To review our Code of Conduct, please click on this link: Code of Conduct