The Centre provides families and the community with information and resources to support children with disabilities.
Our Resources Include:
- a family resource library that contains books, videos, DVDs, pamphlets and articles for loan
- information on useful websites for families
- internet access for families’ use
- therapeutic and adapted toys available for loan through
your child’s therapist
- equipment loan available in consultation with your child’s physiotherapist, occupational therapist or recreation therapist
- a software lending library
Read, Speak, Sing: Your baby and early literacy.